Polish Hamburgers Recipe
I have no idea how this Polish Hamburger recipe got its name, but I Love them and not just because I’m Polish A friend gave me this recipe about 15 years ago and I have Loved them ever since.
They are just so yummy and addicting you might have a hard time stopping at just 1 or 2. I also love how they are so portable so it makes it easy for the kids to eat them on the run… Like running to hockey practice or games, which was pretty much all week when you have 3 boys playing hockey. So having them ready for the kids when they came home from school along with some veggies made a quick and easy dinner… sometimes they ate them on the road.
- 3 packages of Crescent Rolls (this makes alot so you can cut recipe in half if needed)
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom
- 1 can Cream of Celery (I used 2 cans because we don’t eat cream of mushroom in my house)
- 8 oz. of Sour Cream
- 1 6 oz container of French’s Fried Onions
- Fry hamburger or use hamburger from my time-saving tip to whip this recipe up even faster!
- Add Soups & Sour Cream, mix well
- Add Fried Onions (break up any large pieces) mix well
- Separate the crescents rolls and lay them out on the baking sheet
- Place a scoop of mixture on crescent roll
- Fold the two shorter sides in first
- Then fold the longer side up over lapping the shorter sides
- Bake on 350 for 15-17 mins or until golden brown
- Serve with a salad or veggie and you have a quick little dinner